You have a great opportunity to use the services offered by the Calibration Laboratory of the Scientific Institute of Food Safety, Animal Health and Environment “BIOR” and to calibrate the measuring equipment of your laboratory at reasonable prices.
The Calibration Laboratory has been accredited by LATAK pursuant to the requirements of LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard in the following areas:
Calibration of automatic droppers (piston droppers) of type A and D1 (from 10 µl to 10 ml) pursuant to the requirements of the LVS EN ISO 8655:2003 standard;
- Calibration of glass thermometers (within the temperature range from -20°C to +100°C);
- Calibration of electronic thermometers (within the temperature range from -20°C to +100°C);
- Calibration of manual electronic scales (up to 20 kg inclusive), scales are being calibrated on-site).
Accreditation certificate annex (valid until 23 February 2022)
- Reasonable prices;
- For the calibration of automatic droppers, the price includes regulation, if necessary;
- Possibility to provide consultations regarding the use and maintenance of measuring equipment.
Head of the Calibration Laboratory
|Telephone: +371 67620903